Electronic Mailing Lists
Stay Connected to MU FRTI with the Following E-Mail Lists
MU FRTI News
The University of Missouri Fire and Rescue Training Institute publishes a weekly electronic newsletter. The intent of this service is to keep emergency responders aware of what MU FRTI feels is of importance to you. Content of this newsletter may include:
- Information related directly to activities within MU FRTI
- Information on a national level that we feel is significant to the emergency response community
- Updates on open enrollment classes offered by MU FRTI
- Special announcements based upon significant events
Subscribers should anticipate weekly messages. To insure that all subscribers will be able to receive and read messages from MU FRTI_News, we will be using a plain text format.
To Subscribe to this Newsletter Click Here.
Fire Service Training News
This electronic mail list is designed specifically for information regarding Fire Service Training. The list is intended for the sole purpose of discussing training issues regarding emergency responders and acts as a community group where information and questions can be asked or information posted. It is specifically designed to address the following topics:
- Information related directly to training the Fire Service
- Information that individuals feel is significant to the emergency response community
- Updates on current events that people find relevant to the Fire Service
- Special announcements posted by individuals related to the Fire Service
MU FRTI Hazardous Materials Electronic Mail List
This electronic mail list or List Serve is an Open Subscription List Serve managed by MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute. The intent is to share information to the Hazardous Materials Response Community. Anyone with an email address and who has an interest in Haz Mat Response may subscribe. All replies will be directed back to all list subscribers.
No fee is required to subscribe and all subscriber information is considered private and will not be shared or sold to any individual or vendor.
To Subscribe or Unsubscribe to this List Serve Click Here.