Industrial Safety Training
Fire Brigade Training Programs
The Fire Brigade training offered by MU FRTI meets NFPA 1081 and OSHA 1910.156.
- Incipient Fire Brigade
- Structural Fire Brigade
If you need training on specific Fire Brigade modules we can customize to your specific needs. Examples of the training modules are:
- Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Automated fire protection systems
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Basic fire prevention and safety
- Fire brigade responsibilities
- Search and rescue
- Fire behavior
This training is designed to meet OSHA and EPA hazardous substance emergency response training requirements of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).
- First responder awareness level
In addition we can provide specialist training on a variety of chemicals and site settings. Contact MU FRTI for more details.
- Confined Space
- Structural Collapse
MU FRTI provides emergency managers/leaders with a management system to structure, organize and deploy personnel and equipment resources at an emergency incident.
- Intro. to National Incident Management System
- Introduction to Incident Command
- Business Continuity
- Exercise and Evaluation of Emergency Response Plans
Where Will The Training Be Held?
Training can be conducted at your site or at local fire department training centers.
What Will It Cost?
An initial site visit is provided at no cost. Cost estimates will be provided after the initial consultation, with a final, fixed price negotiated prior to scheduling the training program.