5 Easy Ways To Register
Online registration and payment is available through the MU Extension website.
Mail your completed form and payment to:
2019 Summer Fire School Registration
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
1110 S College Ave, Rm 232
Columbia, MO 65211-3410
Include your completed registration form with purchase order, billing authorization, or credit card number. (No checks please.)
Please have all information on the registration form available to expedite the process. Hours are 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays. (Credit cards only please.)
Please include your completed PDF registration form with purchase order or billing authorization. For security purposes please call or fax credit card information.
* By registering, you are agreeing to allow any photos taken of you during Summer Fire School and the Midwest Wildfire Training Academy by MU FRTI to be used in future web and print publications.
Preregistration is required for Summer Fire School. Registration fees for classes vary. Please check the registration form or specific class webpages for correct class fees. A reduced tution rate is available if your registration is postmarked or received by the early registration deadline. Registrations postmarked or received after the early registration deadline, will be charged the regular tuition rate. All registrations must be received no later than the registration cutoff deadline.
- Cancellations must be made in writing for consideration of any reimbursement or credit.
- Full refunds will be honored when received prior to May 10, 2019.
- Cancellations after May 10, 2019 will be charged a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after 5:00 p.m., May 17, 2019.